Firm Philosophy - Paul Klein &
- Our attorneys and support staff are here daily
in order to meet with you and discuss the different
steps of your claim and what expectations we have as
- Initial information set up and medical treatment
initiated, monitored, and documented by support
- Claims set up with the proper insurance
companies and processing of the medicals started.
- Necessary investigative steps taken and police
reports, investigation, citations,
etc. obtained, where applicable.
- Assistance in the filing and handling of
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) / Med Pay or other
First Party Benefit claims.
- Follow up care and processing of the medical
specials from hospitals, ambulance services,
radiology services, and treating physicians.
- Guidance and support in the completion of lost
wage and salary information forms.
- Filing and summary of all damages to the at
fault insurance carrier and negotiation of the
- Assistance provided regarding the offer
presented to client from the Insured Company.
- Suing appropriate parties, if necessary, and
providing one of the best Litigation Attorney's in
the Washington Metro Area.
- Provide recent court opinions, judgments,
verdicts, etc., in order to properly advise on the
choice to file suit in court or try to resolve
without the necessity of litigation.
- Assistance with the resolution of medical bills,
liens, costs, etc., prior to the closing of the
Contact Us Today For A
For further information about a personal injury
accident or tragic death in the Maryland, Virginia, or
Washington D.C. area please contact us today for a free
consultation. To learn the answers to
frequently asked questions about Personal
Injury-Wrongful Death, Product Liability, or Auto
Accidents please go to our FAQ page.
For an in-depth discussion of a variety of issues
involving Personal Injury please visit our
Personal Injury Practice Center.
For immediate assistance call us 301-459-2223.